Gorilla Food: Jungle School for Holistic Living
Health Coaching, Personalized Yoga and Plant-Based Kitchen Skills Training
– 6 month immersion – Individual or Group Class:
The 6 month immersion is offered at your chosen location. For individuals, private groups, families and/or friends.
Sessions are approximately 4 hours, twice per month. Listed price is per month.
This 6 month coaching, yoga and kitchen skills immersion will give you powerful and practical tools for nurturing deep transformation, cleansing and an opening to what’s possible, when living with health.
You will receive personalized yoga classes, including breath, movement and meditation, according to your, or your groups needs.
You will receive health and goal consultations, practices and check-in support.
You will learn to make a wide variety of fresh and delicious, plant-based, cleansing and live foods creations, with options according to your desired learning.
This workshop is filled with food tasting, visual demonstrations and hands-on practice. You will be immersed in the exciting culture, cuisine and lifestyle of organic, vegan, raw foods. You will explore seasonal foods and living.
- Explore the history, the theories, the tools, techniques, terms, and the equipment of the organic, vegan, raw and whole foods, plant-based kitchen.
- Learn to make not only Juices, Smoothies, Sylks and Elixers, Breakfasts, Sauces, Pates, Dehydrated Sweets and Savouries, Sprouts, Raw Entrees and Decadent Desserts.
- Become familiar with the basic hygiene principals of a living foods kitchen.
- Practice and learn fundamental and advanced culinary, nutritional and lifestyle tips and techniques.
- Prepare and enjoy a variety of gourmet, healing, organic, vegan, raw foods and more that you can share with your self, your family or with others.
Aaron Ash is the chef and founder of Gorilla Food, organic, vegan, raw food kitchens in Vancouver, Canada. In addition to the restaurant kitchens, he has been a private chef, a caterer for international retreats and events, as well as author and teacher. He is also a certified yoga teacher.